maandag 22 juni 2015

Wardrobe Capsule - catching up day 12 to 21

I didn't get round to posting photos here for a while, so I'm catching up today. I have been wearing my capsule every day!

My butterfly Laura Ashley dress and bright red shoes.

Can you tell I'm happy I can wear it again? I bought it in 2012, but couldn't wear it for the past two summers, because I was still carrying too much post-pregnancy weight...

Feeling hot, hot, hot!

I love how my watering can goes with my outfit!

More subdued colors, which I've learned to appreciate by building this capsule.

It's a very loose fitting top, lovely to wear in hot weather.

Detail of the antique lace (inherited from a great aunt) on the neckline.

My new shoes. I have never bought grey shoes before, but now they were in my capsule plan. I love them, and if I keep wearing them as much as I have until now, they will be worn out at the end of summer.

There that's my outfits for the past week. Only 9 more days to go to complete my challenge of wearing only my capsule this month!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten