8. Window Planes Quilt for Felix: I'm making this quilt from leftovers and coupons, for Felix, my youngest son.
7. Sheep Quilt for Lucas: I got Farm Girl Vintage for my birthday in April 2018 and had to make the sheep block, just for fun, then I made another, and another, until I had a pretty green pasture, filled with colourful sheep. This is going to be a quilt for Lucas. I'm almost done quilting, so maybe I'll get it done before the end of the year?
6. Easter Mini Quilt: started in Lent of 2018, now basted an ready for quilting, I hope to get it on my living room wall in Lent 2019 ...
5. Hexagon Quilt: I started this in the winter of 2017-2018, and I have no idea where it will lead eventually...
4. Scrappy Rainbow Quilt: Somewhere towards the end of 2017, I decided to finally tackle the scraps in my scrap bag. I sorted them into a rainbow and started making improv blocks. And now I have to get it finished.
3. Marieke's Heart Quilt: My daughter designed this quilt, and now we're making it, together.
2. Splendid Sampler Quilt: I quilted along with the Splendid Sampler group of Pat Sloan from February 2016 tot February 2017 and finished the top in June 2017. I have the quilt basted and have started hand quilting, but tendonitis in my elbow and shoulder have stopped me in my tracks. I have since learned to machine quilt and am considering finishing the quilting by machine.
1. Acorn Trail quilt: I don't remember when I started this, I think 2015? It was the first quilt I made using a rotary cutter. It's a disappearing nine patch, and all the fabrics are from "Acorn trail" by Taegan White. I'm now machine quilting it, using it to practice all kinds of fillers and feathers.