woensdag 29 juli 2015

Uit de oude doos - baby pulletje

I stumbled across this Drops pattern when I was looking through my Pinterest boards, and I was hit by a wave of nostalgia. My baby is already two years old, and, if I have any say in the matter, will be my last baby. While I'm quite happy to think of getting this fourth child on the potty and having more sleep and more energy to devote to other things than nursing an infant 4 times every night for months on end, I also feel a twinge of sadness to think that I will never again hold another newborn (well not my own anyway). I loved the tiny baby phase, especially with the third an fourth baby (it took me a while to get the mommy vibes flowing) and really every other phase after that, although they all have their own hardships, too.
Happy baby in pretty knit sweater.

I used Lang Baby Cotton, which is super soft, even after washing.

I used 3 colors, which I called snow, vanilla and mocha.

In hindsight I shouldn't have done the top part in pure white, because the baby drizzle makes it go yellow so fast...

Anyway, when I saw the pattern I realized I hadn't blogged my version of it yet, even though Felix has outgrown it a long time ago. I don't even think I kept it, I hope it's being used by another baby right now. In this post you can see a hat I knit from the same yarn.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten