woensdag 23 januari 2019

Some Little Things

I made these little things in December:

Mini mittens for a baby on the way ...

They are tiny and cute!

And soft and cuddly!

A simple snowflake of my own design.

Little pouches for Marieke and her friends Ava and Ayshe.
Unfortunately, my sewing machine broke. I've been having trouble with the feed dogs since I got it. First they kept getting stuck in the down position, and now I couldn't lower them. So it's been sent back to Pfaff. It's really frustrating, because I got the machine specifically for machine quilting, so dropping and raising the feed dogs is something I do regularly... I hope the issue will be resolved now, or that they give me a new machine. Since I can't sew much, I've been reading more, and even doing some knitting on a project I started 6 or 7 years ago, a dotty Kaffe cardigan for myself. Luckily, I still love the colours, and since I lost some weight last year, I think it will fit me, if I ever get it done!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten