woensdag 12 december 2018

Some Quick Christmas Quilting

Just for fun, and to relax a little after a stressful night, I made a little Christmas quilt ornament. I used this super easy tutorial by from A Quilting Life. I especially like the picture with all the cut fabric plus dimensions. That makes it so much easier to see what's going on than just a list in print of the cutting instructions. Anyway, that one micro quilt was so much fun, I just made another 3 today. i plan to use them as gift tags.

Three classic colour schemes, one frosty tree.

Pile of Christmassy goodness.

I still have to close the opening, and quilt my ornaments, but they are already pretty!

I had to take photos on the kitchen counter, it's the only place with proper light ... winter time...
I love doing a little quilty project like this on my sewing machine. It's so homely and heals the soul...

1 opmerking:

  1. Yes, they are so pretty. Love the fabrics and the red/white strings are a perfect match. I am sure they will brighten any tree. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen