vrijdag 5 april 2013

Secateurs

I made a design for the gardening tools design contest at Spoonflower. I made a pen sketch of my own secateurs, took a photograph of it and got to work with Picasa, Paint and the Spoonflower-site. I'm quite pleased with the result and already made four colorways. Now I just have to order some proofs. I'm also going to order a color chart, so that I can get my colors right before printing. When I printed my 'creepy crawlies' fabric, I was disappointed that the red didn't come out bright enough, but I'm not sure what to do about it.With a fabric color chart, it should be a lot easier to get the right color code. You can see my finished design at http://www.spoonflower.com/designs/1954127?view=

The pen drawing in my sketchbook

Tweaked with Picasa and Spoonflower
Add some color...
Add some more color, and upload to Spoonflower: design done!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten