vrijdag 19 mei 2017

Booming with creativity

I've been on a creative high lately...

I made this omelet, with eggs from our chicken and home grown radishes.

It tasted as good as it looks!

Then I made this pretty bouquet.

Chives, forget-me-nots and lady's mantle.

The beauty of a raindrop on a leaf...

Happy jumble.

I made one more for our bedroom, and one for my mother and grandmother each.

Our bedroom is almost done: freshly painted walls, new curtains, ...

...beautiful skirting boards, floor re-varnished, ...

... my little writing desks finally fixed, ...


... the bed painted ...

... and made with my favorite Libeco sheets,

... the dresser from my great-grandparent's farm renovated ...

... and this beautiful lamp ready to hang! Willem and I have been working hard on this room!

Sunday afternoon, I made a kite...

... and flew it in the street, for Felix to ride under.

It's very pretty and flew quite well, despite the fickle wind.

I also finished Pieter's wild shirt.

He really likes it, but doesn't like posing.

Almost there...

I have eighty blocks sashed...

... and I bought my batting. Now for the final haul to get my Splendid Sampler basted!

1 opmerking: